To create a support ticket from the client area.
To create a support ticket via client area, follow the below steps.
- Login to client area.
- Under Support menu(1), click on Open Ticket(2) as shown below:
- Select the Department related to your query. Refer to the screenshot below:
- After selecting the Department, the below screen will appear where you need to enter the requested details to submit the ticket by clicking on the Submit button.
- Your Name and Email Address are filled automatically.
- Enter appropriate subject related to your query In the previous screen.
- If you have not chosen appropriate department for your query, you can also choose appropriate department from here.
- From Related Service Drop down box, choose a service for which you are raising a support ticket. This is optional,
you can also select None From the Priority, you can choose priority of your support ticket In Message,
write your actual query in detail.
- If you want to send us files or images related to your issue, you can attach here (Allowed File Extensions: .jpg, .gif, .bmp, .jpeg, .png, .tiff, .zip, .doc, .docx, .txt, .rtf, .crt, .pfx, .xls, .xlsx, .bak, .sql, .pdf, .csv, .p7b). Maximum file size limit of your attachment should be 5 MB.
A confirmation email with your ticket number and other details has been sent to you after your successful submission of a support ticket.